Link below for Visual Artists confirmed by Artists Enclave to participate in Enclave Eclectic 3 ….
If a non-member of Artists Enclave, please click on THIS LINK to pay the $15.00 Enclave Eclectic 3 submission fee through PAYPAL.
Please note that the Call for 2D & 3D visual Artists participating in the Enclave Eclectic is officially NOW CLOSED. We hope that artists and patrons from around the area will come out to appreciate the tremendous work curated for this Pop Up.
The Enclave Eclectic 3
Artists Enclave and Studio E are excited to announce The Enclave Eclectic 3, a pop-up art exhibition. The event will be held on Saturday, June 2nd and will be an all day affair from noon to 10 PM. It will be held at Studio E on the Square in downtown Denton. Studio E is an exciting new arts venue that welcomes all of the creative disciplines in a great space. There will be food, drink, and music accompanying the fine art of Denton and the surrounding area. Works will be available for sale to the public and Artists Enclave will be doing a large publicity push. Also, on Friday evening, June 1st Artists Enclave will partner with Studio E and the Lost Poet Lounge to present a special preview of the art during their poetry event.
Commission – Artists Enclave asks for 10% and will handle all sales.
What to submit:
Artists Enclave is seeking art in virtually all 2-D as well as sculptural media. Painting, drawing, prints, photography, stained glass, metal, wood work, and mixed media are all welcome. * If you do not see your medium listed please contact Randall M. Good at 940.390.1171 for clarification – we are very flexible.
* This is a new venue for us so we are asking for no more than 2 large scale works (36″ x 48″), or a comparable number of small works that would fit in that general space. This is a show of the great local talent so we will do everything that we can to exhibit as much as we can. Please note this is first come first serve. We will accept as much as we can until Artists Enclave and Studio E feel we have reached our limit.
How to submit:
- Submission dates – We begin accepting submissions on April 27th. Deadline is May 25th. Please note that the submissions have closed now.
- Submit your artwork – Please send jpeg images with artist name, title, medium, size and price to:
- Submission fee – Free to Artists Enclave members ($15 for non-members); see how to join Artists Enclave on our website. https://artistsenclavedenton.com/how-to-join/
The $15 non-member fee is due when artwork is accepted for the show.
- Once accepted – you will be notified of drop off and pick up times and location.
- Prep for display – All art must be ready for display. Gallery wrapped canvas or framed with metal wiring. Sculpture must be able to safely and steadily stand as there will be a large number of people moving through the exhibition space.
For any questions please contact:
Randall M. Good at 940.390.1171 or email@example.com
Kimberley Dietrich at 940.300.1437 or firstname.lastname@example.org