This post shows you how to create a post in the right category
- News: For announcements or news. The site will automatically get 6 latest posts from this category to show on Homepage’s Latest News section and News page
- Events: For event related posts like call for artists, event recap/summary, call for volunteer for an event, etc. It will show up in Homepage’s Latest News section and Event Calendar page and News page
- Sponsorship: For example, you have a sponsor who offer discounts for your members, or you have a new sponsor, new donor and you want to publish a page introducing them to your members, this is what your sponsors want. You can add a post and assign to this category. It will show up in Sponsored Perks page and News page
- Board instructions: When I post all the instructions for board members, I assign the post to this category. You can too if you know how to and want to share with other board members. Only logged in board members can see this post/category.
- Member instructions: When you create instruction for members to do something, assign the post to this category. For example: How to purchase a ticket, how to apply for call for artists, etc. Only logged in members can see this post/category.
- People and Others: These don’t have any purpose yet.