If you are interested in doing PUBLIC ART, a good way to start is to get
yourself registered as an approved vendor with various government
entities. A lot of government entities, including ISDs, require
a certain percentage of all public monies spent on new construction, be
spent on ART. Most of the times, these art projects are lucrative, if
you follow the rules, and involve the public in the art project somehow.
So….if you are interested, go get yourself registered. Then it’s up to
you to go look through the open bids and put together your bid on